Workers' Compensation & Fitness for Duty

What to do in case of a work-related injury:
Report it to your supervisor.   If medical care is needed, go to the Triage unit at the Health Center; if the Health Center is closed, go to the emergency department of a local hospital or to your personal physician.  Complete the "Report of Work-Related Injury" forms and return them to the Workers' Compensation Office within 24 hours.  If you need additional information,  contact the Workers' Compensation Office at (301) 405-5466 or go to its website,

Return to work evaluations and Fitness for Duty Exams can be scheduled through our appointment line at (301) 314-8184.