The Pharmacy is located in the main lobby of the University Health Center. We provide pharmacy services for students, faculty, staff and their immediate family members. The Pharmacy also provides medication consultations upon request.
Before You Visit
Be sure to bring your prescription insurance information. You may bring the actual card or a photocopy of the front and back of your card. It is important to provide the Pharmacy staff with your prescription insurance information if you have not previously provided it.
- Prescriptions are filled in the order in which they are received; this includes those sent electronically by University Health Center providers.
- If you have just left a health provider’s office and arrive immediately to the Pharmacy, your prescription will not be ready.
- Please let the staff know that you are here and whether you will wait or come back later for your prescription.
The pharmacy accepts many major prescription insurance plans such as but not limited to:
- SHIP or Student Health Insurance Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Express Scripts
- Maryland Medicaid
Methods of payment we accept include:
- Terrapin Express
- Student Account
- Flexible Spending Account card
- Credit/Debit (Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard)
University Health Center patients are not required to use the University Health Center Pharmacy for prescriptions written by our providers.