- Mental Health
M - F: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Behavioral Health Appointment
COVID-19: Behavioral Health Operations:
- Behavioral Health Services is able to take students (registered undergraduate or graduate) who currently reside in Maryland. We are not able to take new student patients who reside outside of Maryland.
- If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
- Current patients may contact their therapist or prescriber by leaving a secure message at myuhc.umd.edu or calling (301) 314-8106 for refills or other concerns.
- Current patients will receive services regardless of the state they live in. Services will be provided remotely.
- Please complete and submit the UMD Behavioral Health Services Informed Consent for Teletherapy/Telehealth form below: