- Mental Health
M - F: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Behavioral Health Appointment
COVID-19: Behavioral Health Operations:
- Behavioral Health Services is able to take new patients who currently reside in Maryland. We are not able to take new patients who reside outside of Maryland.
- If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
- Current patients may contact their therapist or prescriber by leaving a secure message at myuhc.umd.edu or calling (301) 314-8106 for refills or other concerns.
- Current patients will receive services regardless of the state they live in. Services will be provided remotely.
- Please complete and submit the UMD Behavioral Health Services Informed Consent for Teletherapy/Telehealth form below: