- Occupational Health
M, T, Th: 8:30am - 4:00pm
F: 9:30am - 2:00pm
Located on the ground floor of the Health Center, the Occupational Health Service provides a number of work related services to employees. Occupational Health works closely with the Department of Safety, Sustainability and Risk to create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Pre-placement form reviews and examinations for Animal Handlers, those working at the Reactor, employees who wear respirators and for some Departments.
- Work related immunizations such as Hepatitis B, Tetanus/diptheria/pertussis and Rabies.
- Medical surveillance for employees using hazardous materials, those with asbestos, silica, noise and pesticide exposure and those with certain laboratory exposures.
- Initial and periodic health assessment for those in need of Department of Transportation certificates.
- Consultation and education on occupational health concerns.