International Undergraduate Students entering UMD beginning Fall 2017 with an F or J Visa are automatically enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP). Please bring a copy of your insurance card (digital is fine) to your first Health Center appointment.
Please call AHP at 1-855-850-4303 if you need to:
- Confirm enrollment
- Obtain your Member ID
- Access your digital ID Card
- Learn more about your health plan
To Enroll in SHIP 2020-2021:
It can take up to 10 days for your enrollment to be processed and your Member ID to become available in the system. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your Member ID once it has been processed.
- Go to https://umd.myahpcare.com/enrollment.
- Log in to the system by using the following:
- Login - UMD ID (ex: 111234567)
- Password - Date of Birth in MMDDYYYY format, unless previously changed (ex: 01011990).
- Select the "SIGN IN" button.
- On the home page, select the "ENROLL" button from the "I Need Health Insurance" section.
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- If you accept the Terms and Conditions, enter your initials in the box and select the "OK" button.
For additional information or assistance, please contact Academic Health Plans Customer Service at 1-855-850-4303.